Thursday, October 20, 2011

I am.....Moderngypsygirl (yo soy... nina gitana moderna)

Moderngypsygirl is a website/blog dedicated to all those Gen Y'ers and Millenials, who haven’t quite found a place to call home!

Webster describes a gypsy as “a laborer who moves from place to place as demanded by employment” Having lived all over the world and moved no less than 10 times in 10 years, I would say I am the quintessential gypsy girl.

Although unlike traditional gypsies, I am not much of a fortune teller, I don’t have any magic tricks, I can’t read palms, I’ve only predicted the future on 2 separate occasions, and I probably won’t steal your clothes or pick your pockets.

However, like a typical gypsy, I am restless, I feel the need to move every couple of years, and I get bored easily. So what happens when you take a gypsy girl and put her in the modern world?  Well you will see.  You get what I call moderngysygirl! Inside the website we will explore all the things I love, interior design, fashion, running, soccer, ultra-running, yoga, spirituality, friendships, relationships, jobs, pets, and did I mention running? And of course traveling and moving!  Will moderngypsygirl ever settle down? Stayed tuned to find out!





                                                           XOXO,
Moderngypsygirl.  



"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and
narrow-mindedness."         
 ~ Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blender