Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A look back at the past 365 days

My Birthday is coming up and like all my birthdays it is a time to reflect. Reflect on where I've been in the past year and to make new goals for the upcoming year. Turning 30 was a terrifying moment for me. Mostly because I felt like  I haven't done ENOUGH in my 30 years on this earth.  I know many of you will laugh, but it's true that is how I often feel.  So in celebration of this upcoming event I am going to post my experience on my 30th birthday. It is an account of my challenging, fun, funny, embarrassing, and triumphant moments of my 100 mile race, but before I post it check out my pre-race preparations!

Here is Lou and I talking about all the rumors we've heard.



Here Bridget and I are seriously prepping for our big day! It's all worth it in the end you will see!!


                                                       XOXO,
Moderngypsygirl.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blender