Friday, November 11, 2011

20 minutes BEFORE my alarm


Yesterday morning I was having the strangest dream when all of the sudden I’m completely startled from my sleep! My slumber is abruptly interrupted by the loudest screech/meow coming from my cat. In the safety of my eyelids I could only imagine that Sir Elton’s worst nightmare had come true. 

I am convinced that his worst nightmare is being chased around the house by a store full of vacuum cleaners, when finally a Dyson DC28 Animal (yes that’s really what it’s called) out runs the Hoover Pet Cyclonic WindTunnel (and we wonder why our pets are afraid of these things?) and catches the tip of Sir E's tail. The  DC28 Animal continues to suck up his tail until the entire ball of fur is swirling around the bagless upright. Around  and  Around and Around. 

As my eyes begin to focus I look down at the end of the bed were the distressed animal is….curled up in a taut little ball….sleeping!!! Seriously! As quickly as he jumped up on the bed and gave his battle cry he had curled up and fell asleep! As I look down at my sweet angelic looking cat I’m confused! Why? Why would my precious little kitty cat do such a thing? 

I should mention that I am NOT a morning person and that being rudely awakened does NOT put me in a good mood.  I am certain that after 11 years of cohabitating, my evil little creature is well aware of this fact! Then it dawns on me…payback! Sir E must be paying me back for THIS



little experiment I did on  him the previous night! He has been an elf for the previous two Christmases so I figured it was time to change it up. Sir Elton the pink nosed reindeer you'll go down in history! So was it worth being in a bad mood all day...absolutely!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!



                                                              XOXO,
Moderngypsygirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blender